The Founder

Foto saya
hi i'm Fiera, 17 years old (2013) . I love to watch Hannah Montana on Disney , that's why i called myself Fiera Montana.

Ahad, 21 Ogos 2011

10 Days To Describe

After blogwalking, Fiera dropped by at a blog.

Just wondering if there is a point from blogwalking, so Fiera pon cubalah and yeah, memang dapat satu point yang amat bagus untuk kesihatan....... guess what? ah come on, only eight words!
Fill in the blank ok! =_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 The answer is....= B E R P E L U H
 Yup! memang good for our own health!

You know what my sister said to me when i type the starting?
"USELESS~"
 Kinda awkward atmosphere for awhile 'cause i didn't get what her means...
"Kau punye starting tuh panjang (that's good) but non-related!"
Da da da whatever/...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
So, apa yang Fiera dapat from this blog is,



*The story continues:
Fiera then take a time to think about this.
And yes! I got an idea that clearly i stole from
this post.




I decided to make a one with my own version (i don't know act. what's the real version)
that 80% relate with fashion. 'EXCITING'!



TADAAAA!!!

So, that's the end of the story babeh! Let's wait for the next episodes!
PEACE YAW!! 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan