The Founder

Foto saya
hi i'm Fiera, 17 years old (2013) . I love to watch Hannah Montana on Disney , that's why i called myself Fiera Montana.

Khamis, 11 Ogos 2011

Girls With Shawl



hye .... who knows "girl with shawl" on fb?...yeah I know..
The members of this group are really superb n stylish...


Before that, This is the creator! Tada!
SUHAILA RAMLI

check it out her blog!
Suhaila's blog is beautiful and always fulfill our request. Hard to understand what im tellin' ya? Just check it out! The best part and proof that i have i mean that the blog has is..hehehehehehehehehehehehe:)


TADAAA!!! *me in her blog! OMD!

Dear Suhaila, im very appreciate your deed.. i would like to thank you a lot for pasted my face and showed off this girl-yang-perasan-model's face *_* if my dream to be a fashion do come true, i promise that i will design a shwal speacial for you! Hahaha ...just buy it at my awesome would-be-true shop okay!

so,that's the end of this story n peace yaw....:)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan